DID YOU KNOW THAT 80% OF HOUSE FIRES ARE CAUSED BY CANDLES LEFT BURNING?
I fell in love with Scentsy products the moment I bought my first warmer. It wasn't long after my Nana has passed away due to a heart attack that my sister provided me with a Scentsy brochure. In it was a beautiful Scentsy warmer and ALL of the proceeds from it went directly to the Heart and Stroke Foundation. I thought "how can I NOT purchase this?". I had been interested in trying Scentsy for a few months as I had a candle addiction and saw the products at a cat show I had been at. With having three children and lots of fur-kids, each time I lit a candle I was a nervous wreck.
After the first evening using my Scentsy warmer and Black Raspberry Vanilla wax, I was "in love". lol. I loved the products so much in fact that I became a Scentsy Independant Sales Representative.
The Scentsy wax (which is a high-quality, custom paraffin wax blend) is safe and even when melted, gets no hotter then 125 degrees Fahrenheit - the temperature of a typical paraffin cosmetic dip. I personally have dipped my finger in the wax more then once just to "check" and although the warmer itself can become quite warm (not to the burning point!), the wax is really not too hot and certainly wouldn't burn the kids or pets.
I felt obligated to let others know about Scentsy products because I know how important my kids and fur-kids are to me, but I also know how much I love "candles" and beautiful scents throughout my home. With Scentsy, I no longer feel worried about hot wax spills, kids or cats being burnt, fires being started, etc. My home smells lovely and I just couldn't be happier with the gorgeous warmers themselves!
To see the products that are available, to learn more about Scentsy or to find reps in your area please click the following link: Caitlin's Scentsy Page!